Saturday 14 May 2011

Keurig Single-Cup - Keurig Single-Cup Home Brewing System

Here's the article on Keurig Single-Cup - Keurig Single-Cup Home Brewing System
I purchased these cups to save money from having to use the K-Cups all the time or purchase the Keurig My K-Cup. I purchased the set of three so we could use the brown ones for coffee and the green one for tea.

I love these! We have been using them for almost 3 weeks and have no problem with them at all. I was a little nervous as one reviewer said it broke their machine, but it fit in just fine (we have the Platinum B70 model).

No messes or leaks as long as you take the time to make sure no grounds are in the way of the seal and don't over fill. I fill it a little over half for our tastes and I think our "regular" coffee tastes better than our previous drip machine.

I liked it so much I bought one set for a gift!